Though closer to the Swedish coastline, Bornholm is definitely Danish. From pristine white beaches to picturesque woodland, here are five reasons to visit…
- More than 200km of cycle paths.
- Fortified, whitewashed churches.
- Svaneke: a small village known for glass-blowers, potters and ceramicists.
- Gudhjem: tiny streets lined with wooden-beamed townhouses, clustered at the foot of a hill.
- Just three hours from touch-down in Copenhagen (via a ferry from Malmö).
For the latest Nordic news, follow @FikaOnlineBlog on Twitter.